When Im deploying my app im getting this error even tho my app is running without this error

ModuleNotFoundError: This app has encountered an error. The original error message is redacted to prevent data leaks. Full error details have been recorded in the logs (if you’re on Streamlit Cloud, click on ‘Manage app’ in the lower right of your app).

Traceback:

File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/streamlit/runtime/scriptrunner/script_runner.py", line 552, in _run_script
    exec(code, module.__dict__)File "/app/laptop-price-prediction/app.py", line 9, in <module>
    pipe= pickle.load(open('pipe.pkl','rb'))

Hi @AMMS46

It seems the entirety of the error message is not provided. Based on the mentioned ModuleNotFoundError it can be suspected that a prerequisite library may be missing, please see in the log which Python library is it referring to and you can add the library to requirements.txt file in order to install them.

I have the required library pre installed still im getting the error ,the full error is

📦 Processed dependencies!

Collecting usage statistics. To deactivate, set browser.gatherUsageStats to False.

2023-07-24 12:23:13.026 Uncaught app exception
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/streamlit/runtime/scriptrunner/script_runner.py", line 552, in _run_script
    exec(code, module.__dict__)
  File "/app/laptop-price-prediction/app.py", line 9, in <module>
    pipe= pickle.load(open('pipe.pkl','rb'))
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'sklearn'