In light of the fact that our community has grown substantially over the past few years, we wanted to provide a refresher on the best places to find answers to your Streamlit-related questions.
Questions about Streamlit’s open-source library
- Ask away in the Using Streamlit section of the forum.
Bug reports and feature requests related to Streamlit’s open-source library
- Submit bug reports and feature requests in the GitHub Issues section for the Streamlit library.
Usage questions about Streamlit Community Cloud
- Share these questions in the Streamlit Community Cloud section of the forum and we’ll get you an answer.
- Don’t forget to check out the Streamlit Community Cloud docs.
Account questions about Streamlit Community Cloud
- These questions are currently handled by firstname.lastname@example.org, but starting on May 5th, these questions should be submitted by opening a ticket in Snowflake’s support portal. Snowflake has a global support team that will help you resolve your issue as soon as possible, regardless of your time zone.
- email@example.com will be deprecated in mid-May.
Bug reports and feature requests related to Streamlit Community Cloud
- Share bug reports and feature requests for Streamlit Community Cloud in the Streamlit Community Cloud section of the forum.