All of Streamlit Jam-Packed into a Single Streamlit App (That's right, more than 17000 lines of Streamlit codes, and not a single LLM in sight!)

Introducing Streamlit Magic Cheat Sheets: The Streamlit application that unravels the mystical world of Streamlit. Disclaimer: No LLMs were harmed in the making of this applicationā€”after all, they need a break from gobbling up conventional softwares.

In a world where applications are becoming more complex with API callbacks and LLMs, someone dared to challenge the status quo. The challenge: create an app that relies solely on good olā€™ Streamlit functionsā€”like a natural aspirated car in a world of turbocharged engines. (FYI, Iā€™m the one who gave myself this challenge.)

Check it out here!

(https://cheat-sheets.streamlit.app/)

Features that will make you question why you ever needed anything else:

:art: Visual Appealing Application: Because who needs bland when you can have a feast for your eyes?

:computer: Code Sample and Live View: Because seeing is believing, especially in the world of coding miracles.

:globe_with_meridians: Language Support: Easily switch between English, French, and German (because those are the languages I know, and why complicate things?). Upcoming: more languages, because why not?

:globe_with_meridians: Upcoming: you can suggest,

I crafted this gem in my spare time, multitasking like a proā€”coding while listening to The Office reruns. It took some time, but hey, Rome wasnā€™t built in a day, and neither was this masterpiece.

Support this marvel by smashing that :heart: button belowā€”itā€™ll only take you 2 seconds, reshare , post it on your LikedIn page, (donā€™t forget to Tag me). Thank you for the love! And if you want to connect on a more professional level, find me on

LinkedIn

Github

Medium

X

Buy me a beer

Looking for mind-blowing business or affiliate collaborations? Donā€™t resist the urgeā€”contact me! I promise, itā€™ll be the best decision youā€™ve made since choosing VS Code as an IDEā€¦

Disclaimer: All trademarks, logos and brand names are the property of their respective owners (Streamlit Inc. & Snowflake Inc.). I just :heart: Streamlit and this application is a guide/representation of official documentation and some tips.

Untitled design

21 Likes

Great application @TAGG . Here is a small suggestion for secrets subpage. Especially if we are storing the openai api key as like mentioned it will raise an data lekakge error and immediately openai is sending an email that your key is corrupted. So in my recent applications I have changed the style to the following:-

#from
[openai]
key='xxxxxx'

#to
key='xxxxx'

#In app.py file
openai.key=st.secrets['key']

Once again thanks :pray: the great application.

3 Likes

Thank you, great app :pray:

3 Likes

Wow very useful for beginner like me

3 Likes

Thank you , upcoming many more features

3 Likes

Thank you Bellamy :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you Guna :hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks I would love to see a Spanish version too!

4 Likes

Great guide

2 Likes

Really interesting app. FYI, the media elements section gives a DuplicateWidgetID error.

1 Like

Yes due to language support it there, fixed it now , some for later pages in French and German also have some issue, fixing them too, Thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.