Also, I was unsure about the category to put this question in so I selected ‘Using Streamlit’. If this is the wrong category, please suggest the correct one and I will delete it from here and post it there.
My application which is deployed on the Streamlit cloud takes forever to load when I open it in my browser. However, loads up instantly in an incognito tab. I would appreciate any help on how to fix this because I need to demo this project at college next week.
Should load up in normal tabs of the browser
Explain what you expect to happen when you run the code above.
“Please wait…” loading box appears and takes forever to load up.
- Streamlit version: 1.16.0
- Python version: 3.8.0
- Using virtualenv and I used pip3 freeze to create the requirements.txt file
- OS version: Windows 10
- Browser version: Brave 1.46.144
- Link to your GitHub repo: GitHub - jaygala223/ship-detection: Personal project to make a deep learning application to detect ships from satellite imagery
- Link to your deployed app: https://jaygala223-ship-detection--homepage-bjv4aj.streamlit.app/
If needed, add any other context about the problem here.