Azure Deployment - Application Error

Hello everybody.

I am quite new here, but i am using streamlit since a while.

I want to deploy my Streamlit App on Azure Could.
To do so i’ve followed the famous tutorial of “awesome-streamlit.org”.

Well i created all files as described and created a docker image.
Locally it runs fine from a docker image.

Now i created a Docker image via Azure Pipeline and pushed it into a Docker Registry.

After that, i deployed the Image with a Azure Web App with Containers.

Deployment was successful but following error appears after opening the Web App in my browser:

# :frowning: Application Error

If you are the application administrator, you can access the diagnostic resources.

Did anyone have a similar fail after web App deployment?

Exposed Port is 80

did you find the solution? i’m facing similar isuues

Same here:
I was able to “deploy” using this reference but got this error: No credential was provided to access Azure Container Registry. Trying to look up…

Then, expectedly, this error when I navigate to the site: :frowning: Application Error
If you are the application administrator, you can access the diagnostic resources.

I just copied the config.prod.toml and credentials.prod.toml files to my folder (deleted the “prod” from the file names), updated the docker file to reflect my app name.

Could you please help?

Reference: Deploy a Streamlit Web App with Azure App Service | by Richard Peterson | Towards Data Science

@stefandoka the error is caused due to the config file. In config file remove or comment out “requireLoginToView = false” in order for the app to work . Hope it helps :slight_smile:

I am having the same issue. I cant find the config file. I actually did not need to make a Docker image.

Can you help?