I have a problem running my app, I get the warining that beta_columns are outdated but I have already replaced all instances of beta_columns from my code.
Hi @Josip_Tolusic, and welcome to the Streamlit community!
A few things you can check:
- Have you cleared your cache?
- Have you downloaded the latest version of Streamlit?
- Are you sure you’ve replaced every single instances of
Let me know how it goes
Hi @Charly_Wargnier, sorry for late response.
- I’ve cleared my cache multiple times
- I’ve deployed to heroku, from the console I see that the version downloaded is streamlit-0.86.0
- I’ve replaced all instances with replace all and I cant see any instace of beta_columns
I dont have any idea anymore what can be the reason.
Thanks for your answer @Josip_Tolusic!
Would it be possible to share the code?
Hi, thanks for your help and fast responses. But I’ve figured it out, I’ve been using streamlit_metrics package, and this package uses beta_columns in code.
Thnaks for your help,
Great to hear that!