Check out our open roles! Including a new manager of developer marketing role. 🤩

Hey Streamlitters, :wave:

Love Streamlit and want to work on it full time? Come join us at Snowflake! We have open roles in product, engineering, and data science.

UPDATE: We’ve also just opened a manager of developer marketing role. :partying_face:

Visit the link below to check out the open roles and apply. :point_down:

5 Likes

Thank you Jessica for sharing. Are there open roles for a Data Science intern?

4 Likes

Hi, do we have remote jobs?

1 Like

We are opening new roles all the time and some of them are fully remote. I know we have roles right now in US, Canada, and Poland but we are opening up some community roles soon that will be fully remote. If you don’t see a job on the board that relates to what you’re doing you can email hiring@streamlit.io with your resume and what type of role you’re interested in and we can keep you in mind for new roles. There are a handful we have in mind right now that will be posted in the next quarter, so there might be something soon!

4 Likes

Hi, when I want to apply some job, I found the location has no drop down function, so my resume can not submit successfully. How can we solve this problem? Thank you.

Hi @BeyondMyself,

The Location input uses Google Maps. You’ll have to ensure Google Maps and their API is not blocked in your region by your ISP or browser to use the drop down functionality to input your location:

Check out our latest opening!

1 Like

Hey, I wouldn`t mind to join you guys, I love to work with streamlit :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.