As the coronavirus situation evolves, we at Streamlit have been reading and consuming a lot of data, and we wanted to share a few of the helpful data apps we’ve seen the community put forward.
- CHIME, A tool for COVID-19 capacity planning [Creator: Michael Becker & Corey Chivers at Penn Medicine]
- COVID-19: The mathematical reason to wash your hands [Creator: Ignacio Pubul]
- COVID data explorer app for Europe [Creator: @cwerner]
- COVID-19 in Italy [Creator: Tommaso Bonomo]
- An interactive tool for COVID-19 curve flattening [Creator: Archy de Berker, Salman Mohammed, Claudel Rheault, and Patrick Steeves]
If you have any resources you’d like to share that could be helpful or beneficial to your local communities or others, please feel free to share them in this topic.
We deeply hope this virus will not affect you or your loved ones. Please stay safe!