Data upload in a multi page app

Hi there, I am building a multi page app where I am using the external “streamlit_option_menu” as page selector. The app parses a file and then shows some data. I had the file_uploader in the sidebar - which works fine. I entered the single pages with "if file is not null and selector is “xxx”: (Side question: I would love to clean up my code and have the different pages in separate .py files. Is there a way for that?). But now I wanted to add some options to the file_import and wanted to move it to a main page to keep my sidebar clean. If I use the same architecture to run this file_upload page, I run into the problem that file = st.file_uploader… is not run and nothing is assigned to file… The cleanest option I can think of would be a new “hide=False” option for all streamlit APIs; similar to the disabled option (https://discuss.streamlit.io/t/hide-file-uploader-bottom-htlm-widget-after-an-upload/7378/2). Would that be possible? Or am I missing a simple workaround? It would also make it easier to e.g. share states of selector buttons between pages

Best regards

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.