Deployment

my app has been in the oven for the past 2 hours without any error and the app is not deployed. please help.This is the github repository GitHub - Adesoji1/vehicle_classification: Classifies cars based on brands, Different versions will be updated here as more car data emerges. This for you to understand the logic for viewing

Can you try deleting and redeploying to see if that works?

1 Like

i did that and it worked, but now this is the eerror i have. ```
raise ConnectionError(e, request=request)

requests.exceptions.ConnectionError: HTTPConnectionPool(host=‘localhost’, port=8000): Max retries exceeded with url: /predict (Caused by NewConnectionError(‘<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x7f4b58040220>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused’))

File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/streamlit/runtime/scriptrunner/script_runner.py", line 565, in _run_script
    exec(code, module.__dict__)
File "/app/vehicle_classification/app.py", line 77, in <module>
    response = requests.post("http://localhost:8000/predict", files={"file": uploaded_file})
File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/requests/api.py", line 115, in post
    return request("post", url, data=data, json=json, **kwargs)
File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/requests/api.py", line 59, in request
    return session.request(method=method, url=url, **kwargs)
File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/requests/sessions.py", line 589, in request
    resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)
File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/requests/sessions.py", line 703, in send
    r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/requests/adapters.py", line 519, in send
    raise ConnectionError(e, request=reques

It looks like in this case it was trying to connect to port 8000 and most likely nothing is running on that port in the deployed app

Yes I removed the fasptapi script and everything works fine now. Kindly view, https://silvera-car-classifier.streamlit.app/.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.