In requirements.txt, I have both portaudio and pyaudio and still get the error in the subject. Lots of answers about this error says to do ‘brew install portaudio’ and ‘pip install pyaudio’. I wonder how to run ‘brew’ and ‘pip’ on Streamlit or Github.
add code here
If applicable, please provide the steps we should take to reproduce the error or specified behavior.
Explain what you expect to happen when you run the code above.
Explain the undesired behavior or error you see when you run the code above.
If you’re seeing an error message, share the full contents of the error message here.
I did not specify any version of those below.
- Streamlit version: (get it with
$ streamlit version)
- Python version: (get it with
$ python --version)
- Using Conda? PipEnv? PyEnv? Pex?
- OS version:
- Browser version:
Using Conda? PipEnv? PyEnv? Pex? Share the contents of your requirements file here.
Not sure what a requirements file is? Check out this doc and add a requirements file to your app.
- Link to your GitHub repo: GitHub - bradyoo12/Real-time-transcription-from-microphone
- Link to your deployed app: https://real-time-transcription-from-microphone-dtu9eenvyhrrvk2acrzz4q.streamlit.app/
If needed, add any other context about the problem here.