Error in deployment

after many updates to the code the last update crashed the app and im not sure what is the reasoning behind it

ModuleNotFoundError: This app has encountered an error. The original error message is redacted to prevent data leaks. Full error details have been recorded in the logs (if you’re on Streamlit Cloud, click on ‘Manage app’ in the lower right of your app).

Traceback:

File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/streamlit/runtime/scriptrunner/script_runner.py", line 556, in _run_script
    exec(code, module.__dict__)File "/app/status/app.py", line 17, in <module>
    import hydralit as hyFile "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/hydralit/__init__.py", line 5, in <module>
    from hydralit.hydra_app import HydraAppFile "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/hydralit/hydra_app.py", line 4, in <module>
    from hydralit.sessionstate import SessionStateFile "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/hydralit/sessionstate.py", line 9, in <module>
    from streamlit.scriptrunner.script_run_context import get_script_run_ctx

the names of packages in the requirements.txt

this is what it says in the manage app

2022-08-13 08:59:06.457 Uncaught app exception
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/streamlit/runtime/scriptrunner/script_runner.py", line 556, in _run_script
    exec(code, module.__dict__)
  File "/app/status/app.py", line 17, in <module>
    import hydralit as hy
  File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/hydralit/__init__.py", line 5, in <module>
    from hydralit.hydra_app import HydraApp
  File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/hydralit/hydra_app.py", line 4, in <module>
    from hydralit.sessionstate import SessionState
  File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/hydralit/sessionstate.py", line 9, in <module>
    from streamlit.scriptrunner.script_run_context import get_script_run_ctx
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'streamlit.scriptrunner'

What version of streamlit are you using? My best guess is that Hydralit is no longer working with the latest versions of streamlit.

You might want to consider switching to using the new streamlit-native multipage apps Multipage apps - Streamlit Docs

If that won’t work for you, you could try downgrading to an earlier streamlit version, but putting something like streamlit==1.10.0 in your requirements.txt file and see if that works.

thank you soo much for your help while i was waiting i built the dashboard using the multipage app but looks better in hyralit. i guess streamlit upgraded while working on it but downgrading made it work

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.