Error when deploying an app for pycharm

Hey guys, I got a problem when deploying an app by clicking the button “Deploy” in local host. I made that local host from pycharm. After I clicked “Deploy” and check infor in repository, i was confirmed that the domain is ok and continued to deploy. And then, It showed:
“Oh no Oh no. Error running app. If you need help, try the docs and forums”
In the log info, it had a problem like that:
The main module file does not exist: /app/hieu98/pythonProject2\main.py
Error during processing dependencies! Please fix the error and push an update, or try restarting the app.
I am sure that i deploy with file main.py in pycharm, so can you help me to fix that and deploy sucessfully? Thank you very much.

1 Like

Hi @Hieutm-98,

Thanks for your question!

The path /app/hieu98/pythonProject2\main.py seems to mix both Unix-style (/) and Windows-style (\) path separators. The correct path might look something like /app/hieu98/pythonProject2/main.py.

Would you mind trying this?

Best,
Charly

I’m having the same problem, but I don’t know where to change the \, because is not a rute that I wrote in the code, is the rute to the main code used by streamlit. Do you know where can I change that?.

Thanks!

I found the issue: it was in the route to the main directory I give when I created the app. By default it was a \.
I delete the app and re-created it with the correct route.

1 Like

Brilliant!

Glad that sorted your issue, @HaroldConley! :raised_hands:

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.