Face detection

Hello, I hope you are well! I created a face detection Streamlit app and it is working locally but when I want to upload it on the cloud I got error, can you please help me to fix this issue? Thank you!

You have to provide a requirements.txt file for your non-standard-library dependencies.

App dependencies - Streamlit Docs

Thank you for your response, I have this requirements.txt file, and face recognition is added on it, could you please tell me how I can find the non-standard-library dependencies and how can I add them? Thank you!

(post deleted by author)

Please share a link to your public github repo.

1 Like

Sure, this is the link:

I have Home.py which is the main page, also in pages folder I have other 4 pages and my face recognition is on Application page and I think the error is from there, thank you! :pray:

Hi @Ghaz2 :wave:

The Python dependency file is supposed to named requirements.txt, not requirement.txt

1 Like

Thank you for your answer, I renamed it to requirements.txt, but now I have this error and the app can not be uploaded on the cloud
:

Could you please answer me, this app is very important for me and it is urgent.Thank you so much for your time! :pray: :pray:

Cleanup your requirements.txt file, it is crammed with unnecessary packages and windows specific packages.

I followed some steps on the internet to make requirements.txt
, Could you please tell me what is the proper way to get requirements.txt file? and how can I clean it up?

I have received this error:

Building wheels for collected packages: dlib, face-recognition-models, blinker, validators
  Building wheel for dlib (setup.py): started
  Building wheel for dlib (setup.py): finished with status 'error'
  error: subprocess-exited-with-error

Γ— python setup.py bdist_wheel did not run successfully.
  β”‚ exit code: 1
  ╰─> [8 lines of output]
      running bdist_wheel
      running build
      running build_py
      package init file 'tools/python/dlib/__init__.py' not found (or not a regular file)
      running build_ext

ERROR: CMake must be installed to build dlib

[end of output]

note: This error originates from a subprocess, and is likely not a problem with pip.
  ERROR: Failed building wheel for dlib
  Running setup.py clean for dlib
  Building wheel for face-recognition-models (setup.py): started
  Building wheel for face-recognition-models (setup.py): finished with status 'done'
  Created wheel for face-recognition-models: filename=face_recognition_models-0.3.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl size=100566170 sha256=5051f8095e6055cd19c507254440b4ee49f88958cc473a29a305bec2598fce27
  Stored in directory: /tmp/pip-ephem-wheel-cache-c6_4f09l/wheels/22/a8/60/4a2aeb763d63f50190f4c4e07069a22245347eeafdb3a67551
  Building wheel for blinker (setup.py): started
  Building wheel for blinker (setup.py): finished with status 'done'
  Created wheel for blinker: filename=blinker-1.4-py3-none-any.whl size=13459 sha256=db171cd3ed91167a9820a4d5faf1bab97fb6a8f6218fe4363ccbec11fd528454
  Stored in directory: /tmp/pip-ephem-wheel-cache-c6_4f09l/wheels/50/93/f8/4f0a42a03a06626d675f13907b6982ad5ecff383530af5a900
  Building wheel for validators (setup.py): started
  Building wheel for validators (setup.py): finished with status 'done'
  Created wheel for validators: filename=validators-0.20.0-py3-none-any.whl size=19579 sha256=a14daa884d4bdaf5d212eb41fe62ed17b557f3b500601f543887faf53d1952fb
  Stored in directory: /tmp/pip-ephem-wheel-cache-c6_4f09l/wheels/2d/f0/a8/1094fca7a7e5d0d12ff56e0c64675d72aa5cc81a5fc200e849
Successfully built face-recognition-models blinker validators
Failed to build dlib
Installing collected packages: webencodings, wcwidth, Send2Trash, pytz, pure-eval, ptyprocess, pickleshare, mistune, ipython-genutils, fastjsonschema, face-recognition-models, executing, dlib, commonmark, blinker, backcall, zipp, watchdog, urllib3, tzdata, typing-extensions, traitlets, tornado, toolz, toml, tinycss2, soupsieve, smmap, six, setuptools, semver, pyzmq, pyrsistent, pyparsing, pympler, pygments, pycparser, psutil, protobuf, prompt-toolkit, prometheus-client, Pillow, pexpect, parso, pandocfilters, numpy, nest-asyncio, MarkupSafe, jupyterlab-widgets, jupyterlab-pygments, idna, entrypoints, defusedxml, decorator, debugpy, Click, charset-normalizer, certifi, cachetools, attrs, validators, terminado, rich, requests, pytz-deprecation-shim, python-dateutil, pyarrow, packaging, opencv_python, matplotlib-inline, jupyter-core, jsonschema, jinja2, jedi, importlib-metadata, gitdb, face_recognition, cffi, bleach, beautifulsoup4, asttokens, tzlocal, stack-data, pandas, nbformat, jupyter-client, gitpython, argon2-cffi-bindings, nbclient, ipython, argon2-cffi, altair, nbconvert, ipykernel, notebook, widgetsnbextension, ipywidgets, pydeck, streamlit, streamlit_option_menu, streamlit_lottie
  Running setup.py install for dlib: started
  Running setup.py install for dlib: finished with status 'error'
  error: subprocess-exited-with-error

Γ— Running setup.py install for dlib did not run successfully.
  β”‚ exit code: 1
  ╰─> [10 lines of output]
      running install
      /home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/setuptools/command/install.py:34: SetuptoolsDeprecationWarning: setup.py install is deprecated. Use build and pip and other standards-based tools.
        warnings.warn(
      running build
      running build_py
      package init file 'tools/python/dlib/__init__.py' not found (or not a regular file)
      running build_ext

ERROR: CMake must be installed to build dlib

[end of output]

note: This error originates from a subprocess, and is likely not a problem with pip.
error: legacy-install-failure

Γ— Encountered error while trying to install package.
╰─> dlib

note: This is an issue with the package mentioned above, not pip.
hint: See above for output from the failure.
WARNING: You are using pip version 22.0.3; however, version 22.1.2 is available.
You should consider upgrading via the '/home/appuser/venv/bin/python -m pip install --upgrade pip' command.
Checking if Streamlit is installed

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[17:51:56] ❗️ installer returned a non-zero exit code
[17:51:56] ❗️ Error during processing dependencies! Please fix the error and push an update, or try restarting the app.

master

I am also getting the same, do you have the solution.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.