I have created a Streamlit application called Wordlit (https://wordlit.streamlit.app/) and would appreciate your feedback.
This tool uses NLP to generate a knowledge graph from the text you provide.
- Entity Extraction: Leverages spaCy’s NLP capabilities to identify entities in the text.
- Knowledge Graph Construction: Builds a graph using NetworkX, linking entities based on their relationships.
- Interactive Visualization: Utilizes Plotly and Streamlit for dynamic graph visualization.
- Customizable Graph Parameters: Offers options to adjust layout spacing, color scheme, node size, and more.
- Graph Analytics: Provides statistics like node and edge counts, graph density and centrality measures.
- Text Analytics: Calculates various text statistics such as token counts, sentence lengths, and unique tokens.
The application is research in nature and is non-profit.
Any suggestions on improvements are welcome Thank you!
Data Scientist | AI Engineer
P.S. Lets connect on LinkedIn!
➤ Want me to build your solution? Lets chat about how I can assist!
➤ Join my Medium community of 30k readers! Sharing my knowledge about data science and AI
➤ Website: https://sahirmaharaj.com
➤ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
➤ 100+ FREE Power BI Themes: Download Now
Hi! It seems that app stopped working?
Hi TomJohn, thank you. I have restarted it
Keen to hear your feedback!
It seems that I managed to break it again? I tried to upload 3mb pdf file
Thanks for the feedback TomJohn
I dropped in a 9mb PDF and get a result.
Can you maybe try again please (maybe clearing cache might help?).
Thanks so much!
I like the layout and how easy it is to drop or copy text into it. The chart is hard to read with the default colors… I cannot read the node label because the node outline blocks a lot out. When I use the dark mode of streamlit the label colors are also hard to read.
I like how you have the additional analytics in a optional expansion box… feels like a cleaner UI and I can focus on the cool chart first.
Thanks for this feedback @shawngiese.
I will add these suggestions to the next update in Phase 2
Appreciate you taking the time to test it - Happy Sunday!
Unfortunately, it is not working again
Thanks for this feedback @karelin
I have restarted and all is in order. Can you please try again?
Thanks so much!
something new, cool and great functionality! i love that i can customize the look and feel of the graph.
also really like the url feature!
p.s. a small suggestion - would like to see a larger model and how it performs in depth generation of the graph.
amazing app. i like the customizations and url feature to generate a graph!