Has anyone successfully deployed Prophet or NeuralProphet Deployment to Streamlit Cloud?

I am trying to deploy either FB Prophet or FB NeuralProphet to the Streamlit Cloud. I have been trying with NeuralProphet because it appears to have fewer problematic dependencies. I tried both just specifying the package in the requirements.txt file:

neuralprophet==0.4.1

That blew up. So then I tried specifying all the dependencies in the order they install when you pip install neuralprophet. That also blew up. Any ideas??

I was able to deploy NeuralProphet. I imported it without a version number and that seemed to work.

I still can’t get fbprophet to load, which is frustrating. But I always have issues installing the pystan packages locally.

If anyone knows any easier packages to use on Streamlit Cloud for forecasting sales from a timeseries, I am all ears! I just like fbprophet’s automatic hyperparameter adjustments.

Hi, you should try to pip install prophet==1.1.1 (and not fbprophet) to avoid pystan issues.

I have deployed it on this app:

https://prophet.streamlit.app/

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.