How can I use Selenium with Mozilla Firefox browser in Streamlit Cloud?

I know how to install Google Chrome with Selenium and Streamlit but not Mozilla Firefox with Selenium and Streamlit, I want to see the performance of this browser in streamlit cloud.
Do anybody has any example of how to do this? It’s supported?

Hi @JuanFran928! :wave:

Streamlit Community Cloud, as a PaaS (Platform as a Service), typically abstracts away the specifics of browser installations from the user. It’s designed to host and run Streamlit apps and does not provide a method to install web browsers like Mozilla Firefox within its environment.

I hope this answers your question, but feel free to elaborate a bit more on your use case if I misunderstood your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best,
Charly

I think I don’t explained good enough.
If I host a web-scraping app into streamlit cloud I need to use Selenium if my script needs to render javascript, and Selenium can use browsers, I know how to install Google Chrome with Selenium when hosting into Streamlit Cloud but not Mozilla Firefox.
Does anybody has an example of Selenium, Streamlit Cloud and Mozilla Firefox ?

I see, @JuanFran928, thank you for the precision!

I’ve not got any experience with Selenium and Firefox on Streamlit Community Cloud, but here are three examples of running Selenium that you may find interesting:

1. @snehankekre’s example:
  1. @Franky1’s example:
  1. @randyzwitch’s example:

I hope these will be useful to you.

Best,
Charly