How to stop/manage autorefresh

Hi!

I have around 12 deployed dashboards for my clients that are working smoothly. However, i received some feedback that the dashboards are refreshing automatically after a couple of minutes of inactivity. This is a problem for me since each dashboard has a password and users have to re-introduce the password every time there’s a refresh. Is there a way to manage the refresh interval?

2 Likes

Same issue here.

I’ve deployed on streamlit cloud and notice a frequent autorefresh of the page.

What could be causing this?

2 Likes

Is there a way to manage the refresh interval?

Code:

from streamlit_autorefresh import st_autorefresh

st_autorefresh(5000)

Reference: streamlit_autorefresh

Hi @ji_haoran @William_Sell @Fernando_Delgado

Sorry to hear you’ve experienced that issue, and thanks for reporting it :pray:

The issue seemed to be caused by a bug invalidating the anonymous users’ sessions whenever someone disconnected Github from their account.

That bug was fixed today and released, so users should not encounter the issue anymore, yet please let us know if you’re still experiencing it.

Happy Streamlit-ing! :balloon:

Charly

The bug still seems to happen for me

I am getting this auto refresh thing as well, streamlit v1.20.0. Pretty frustrating.

@Lakspaghetti @Sean_Zhang

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Would you mind updating to the latest version of Streamlit and check whether the issue is still persisting?

I believe this should fix it, but if not, please let me know and we’ll take this back to our devs.

Best wishes,
Charly

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.