Internal server error: Error creating workspace

Hello everyone,

I’m currently working on deploying my app using Streamlit, but I’ve encountered a persistent issue. Whenever I try to deploy the app, I keep receiving an “Internal server error: Error creating workspace” message.

Screenshot 2023-08-03 122900

Despite my efforts, the problem persists, and I’m unable to deploy the app successfully. I wanted to reach out to this community to see if anyone has encountered a similar issue or has any suggestions on how to resolve it.

If you have any insights or ideas on what might be causing this error or how to overcome it, I would greatly appreciate your input.

Thank you for your time and assistance!

Hey @wilderganoza,

Thanks for sharing this question! I’ve looped in our cloud engineering team and will let you know when I have an update.

Hey @wilderganoza,

Have you changed your GitHub username recently?

Hi,

Yes, I recently changed my username.

Hey @wilderganoza,

Can you try deploying one more time? Our team has made a change on the backend that we’re hoping has resolved this issue.

Hi Caroline,

I have the same problem with my account. Recently we changed the Github account, including the name, and it doesn’t work. Could you help me?

Thanks,

Pedro

Hey @pguirado,

Are you seeing the same error as the original poster? Generally, if you change your GitHub username, you’ll unfortunately have to delete and re-deploy your apps on Community Cloud.

Good morning,

I have the same issue, I encounter the same error to the original post of this threat. I have deleted and re-deployed my app but it still does not work. Can you help me, please?
github: 159lola1

Many thanks!

Have you recently changed your GitHub username? Are you seeing the exact same error message (“Internal server error: Error creating workspace”)?

Same error, and I did not change my username

Hi @Ronal_Arela_Bobadill,

Please open a support ticket by following the steps outlined here and our team will help you get this issue resolved.