Thanks for your patience. I took a look at your example, and it unfortunately falls into a bucket of component types that would not work at the moment. Essentially,
jsme-react is making a request for the main library
jsme. We originally designed our application with security in mind and blocked all requests to outside sources (Through Cross-Origin Resource Sharing or CORS).
JSME is weird because it’s not an importable library like most other libraries are. The workaround today would be to download the JSME library (not the jsme-react library) and load the library locally (we would need to test that, but if more requests are made outside, it would not work). Sorry if that seems like a lot. It might work better using the template-reactless setup.
The good news is we studied how to securely remove this block measure, and we found a solution that we hope to fix soon, hopefully by the end of the month.
Sorry, I could not give you a better answer, but I’m excited to get this fix in as it would open up more possibilities. Looking forward to seeing the JSME editor then.