Since the release of Streamlit Components, we’ve been thrilled to read the many new widgets and integrations to external librairies you have suggested and published ! There’s so many ideas around, we wanted to reference them all in one place, and make it easy for you to contribute to the growing Streamlit Components ecosystem !
Say hello to the first Streamlit community-driven wiki post, which you can freely edit to help track down components ideas or currently in development.
How can I contribute ?
Contributing to this wiki is easy and open to anyone (at least if you hung on the forum enough to get to Trust Level 1). It’s a click away from the Edit button on the bottom left of the post !
- If you have an idea for a Streamlit Component, you can create a new post for it in the forum and then reference it in this wiki
- Want to try implementing a component, but you need some inspiration ? Browse through the ideas, settle on one then move it into the
- It’s also a good way to find projects currently in development you can contribute to !
- When the component is ready for general use (even if there’s still features to add and bugs to track down), drop it in the
Publishedsection so other users find out about it and test it !
- Hopefully we’re able to have them appear in the featured gallery too .
- Are you using a different combination of technologies to develop your components and want to share it with the community ? Share your template under the
Component Templatessection or check other’s workflows.
- If you’re hesitant in editing the wiki, you can put a comment and we’ll add it into the page
Feel free to add your own ideas for structuring it !
- NLU (github)
- HiPlot (github)
- Echarts (post, github)
- spaCy (github)
- pandas-profiling (post, github)
- Embed code (post, github)
- Ace editor (post, github)
- Drawable canvas (post, github)
- Bokeh Events (post, github)
- Plotly Events (post, github)
- Folium (post, github)
- 3D Molecule visualization (post, github)
- Annotated text (post, github)
- D3 Demo (post, github)
- Face-recognition timeline (post, github)
- Leaflet reactless template to return coords on map click (post, github)
- Image cropping (post, github)
- Observable Notebooks (post, github)
- Metrics Widget (post, github)
- Agraph (post, github)
- Lottie (post, github)
- Streamlit Player (post, github)
- Disqus integration (post, github)
- Discourse integration (post, github)
- WebRTC for real-time video and audio (post, github)
- Timeline (post, github)
- STqdm : tqdm-like progress bar for streamlit (post, github, pypi)
- Streamlit-tags: a new way to do add tags and enter keywords (Post, GitHub,PyPi)
- Google Charts (github)
- Autorefresh (post, github)
- Svelte (post, github)
- Vue.js (post, github)
- Streamlit Next.js Component, Auth0 Authentication (post, doc, github)
- Quill editor (post, github)
- Cytoscape.js (post) - looking for users
- ag-grid - Table on steroids (post, github, share) - also looking for users
- Label Studio frontend for data annotation (post, github)
- JSME (post)
- TensorBoard (github)
- Notifications (post, github)
- Material UI React Table (post)
- WYSIWYG HTML editor (post)
- Selection in canvas (post)
- 3D mesh visualizer with VTK (post)
- Ipywidgets (post)
- Network visualization : Networkx / Pyvis (post Pyvis)
- TensorflowJS (post)
- Tableau Software / Power BI embed (issue)
- Vega (github)
- ThreeJS (post)
- Display PDF (issue)
- Streamint text_input (post)
- Chart.js (issue)
- HighCharts (issue)
- jsroot (issue)
- RadioSets (post)