Layout differences between local and deployed app

I just deployed an app via share.streamlit.io and some of the data display tools such as: st.table, st.pyplot, etc. have no option to view them in fullscreen mode like the ones in my local machine.

Also, the sizes of the sidebar and main page are little bit different between the two.

Hey @cadasa,

Can you send me a link to your deployed app? I would like to take a look at these differences your seeing! :eyes:

Happy Streamlit-ing!
Marisa

Here it is: https://share.streamlit.io/cadasa/nordlys

Thanks! Can you send me the link to your github repo your using as well?

I see what you mean , looking at your app it does not allow me to enter into the full screen on your graphs and tables either.

Cheers,
Marisa

Only st.map, st.altair can be entered into the full screen mode. My github repo is GitHub - cadasa/NORDLYS

@Marisa_Smith

I figured out the problem and it’s because of the st.beta_expander() that hides the “full screen” symbol.

1 Like

Hey @cadasa,

So glad you solved it! Apologies in being slow to get back to you! things have been very busy here planning the 2021 year! :star_struck:

Happy Streamlit-ing!
Marisa

It’s a ‘workaround’ rather than a solution I guess. You still have to find what’s wrong with the st.beta_expander() in the deployed app as it has no problem in my local app.