Multipage prototype Q4

I see that this is on the current roadmap. I have a use case that requires multipage and have been implementing it using the hydralit package. Before I go too much further down that road I would like to see if the core features are going to be better and if there is a convenient migration path. So my question is whether this is in experimental stage yet? (Also, how do I list methods with beta_ and experimental_ prefixes?) Do you need tire-kickers?

Fred

1 Like

I am in the same boat as Fred. I’m already using Hydralit, but look forward to official multipage app support. Any update on this “in development” feature?

1 Like

While I can’t guarantee it, I believe that the multi-page app functionality is scheduled for release in the next 1-2 updates of Streamlit (usually, every 2 weeks). So possibly by early April.

5 Likes

fantastic!

Hi Randy, any updates? I see version 1.8.0 was released a few weeks ago, but it didn’t include the multi-page support.

I looked at their release history and they seem to have releases around the 3rd and 24th of each month, so maybe in a couple of weeks?

This seems to give a pretty good look at what’s coming and when.

2 Likes

@randyzwitch can we expect official multipage app in Early June? This topic has been 8 months ago, since Multipage was on the roadmap since 8 months ago, it would be great if we can hear a good news that this feature is almost done, thank you.

Hi @streamlit4crypto2022 -

The code was merged into the main develop branch on GitHub, but unfortunately I do not know the exact release date. My expectation would be the first week of June, but clearly I’ve been wrong in the past with my prognostications :crying_cat_face:

Best,
Randy

1 Like

no problem Randy, thank you for your reply.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.