Hello everyone! I have tried building my first app in deploying it into the StreamLit Cloud. The process is very simple and straightforward. But I can’t get my app to work on an iphone. I just get a blank screen. Everything works fine from a Windows client.
I have tried a few things:
- Added port=8501 the .streamlit/config.toml file as per Blank screen on ios devices.
- Tried disabling CORS and Xsrf protection.
- Forked some sample apps from the gallery. The original app is working (even with iOS). When I deploy from my fork then it only works from a Windows client, but not from iOS.
Eventually I managed to get it working by downgrading to strealit==1.6 using the requirements.txt file. Not ideal.
I am curious if this is a known issue or if I am doing something wrong.