What you see before you is customed pretty hard.
- Hamburder menu.
- Colorfull stripe on tip.
- Removed footer text.
- Removed 'running" thingy. - replaced.
- Icons of the running thingy.
- Added a component which will replace the “runnning” thing, into a proper one, which can be moified, takes text and bool as an argument, bool for spinner on or off.
- Changed most of the input items, still need some work., and gave them a new look.
- Border around the ‘img’, but not border if you put an image in the sidebar as a logo.
- Changed the Alerts.
I’ve collected some of the things from the forum over here, mostly from comments.
Link to the gui files.
Some more items -
view logs in real time in streamlit - GitHub - BugzTheBunny/streamlit_logging_output_example: An example of how to show console output inside streamlit app.
Docker & Streamlit with working logs -