πŸš€ Open Source ATS Tool with Streamlit "Resume Matcher" powered by Vector Search

Hello Community! :wave:

I’m thrilled to announce the launch of Resume Matcher, an innovative, free, open-source, AI-based Applicant Tracking System (ATS) tool. This tool is designed to help you tailor your resume to match job descriptions, ensuring you stand out to potential employers. :dart:

:computer: Streamlit Demo Link: Streamlit (resume-matcher.streamlit.app)

:mag: How does it work?
Resume Matcher takes your resume and job descriptions as input, parses them using Python, and mimics the functionalities of an ATS. This provides you with valuable insights and suggestions to make your resume ATS-friendly. It uses advanced machine learning algorithms for keyword extraction and employs Qdrant for vector similarity measurements. :bar_chart:

:link: Check out the GitHub repository here: Resume Matcher. I also have a landing page where you can see the tool in action and contribute. Link: Resume Matcher

I’m excited to see how you’ll use Resume Matcher and look forward to your contributions. Let’s work together to make job hunting easier and more efficient! :rocket:

Best,
Saurabh Rai

Hi @srbhr,

Thanks for sharing your project! Looks good!

You’re welcome @tonykip !!
Feel free to give it a :star2: on GitHub. Keeps the motivation high!

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.