Riffusion Streamlit Deployment Failing: Errors/Reason is Unclear

Hi! I’m new to Streamlit and trying to deploy the Riffusion Github repo solving many errors to get it working as far as it is. However, when I try to generate audio, the app crashes right before it finishes generating the first audio file. The Streamlit app works locally though.

Here’s the link: https://kennylepping-riffusion-riffusionstreamlitplayground-i93vb1.streamlit.app/

There is this error:

Streamlit 1.22.0 is present. Installing click 8
Collecting click==8
  Downloading click-8.0.0-py3-none-any.whl (96 kB)
     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 96.9/96.9 KB 5.9 MB/s eta 0:00:00[2023-04-28 02:24:02.360592] 
Installing collected packages: click
  Attempting uninstall: click
    Found existing installation: click 8.1.3
    Uninstalling click-8.1.3:
      Successfully uninstalled click-8.1.3
ERROR: pip's dependency resolver does not currently take into account all the packages that are installed. This behaviour is the source of the following dependency conflicts.
flask 2.3.1 requires click>=8.1.3, but you have click 8.0.0 which is incompatible.
Successfully installed click-8.0.0

When I use click 8.0.0 locally the app still works, so I’m not sure if this really is the cause of the app crashing. Also, I have click==8.1.3 in my requirements.txt.

There’s also this warning, which seems to be from the latest version of the transformers Python package (does not affect the app working locally):
\`text_config_dict` is provided which will be used to initialize `CLIPTextConfig`. The value `text_config["id2label"]` will be overriden.

How can I start debugging this further and find a solution? Thank you for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.