RuntimeError: This function/method requires the users to run setup() first

I created a streamlit web app using PyCaret, which raised a runtime error. I have shared the following with you. Could you please help me to figure it out? Thank you so much for your attention and participation.

Link to the publicly deployed app.

GitHub repository (including a requirements file).

The error message (not a screenshot).

RuntimeError: This app has encountered an error. The original error message is redacted to prevent data leaks. Full error details have been recorded in the logs (if you're on Streamlit Cloud, click on 'Manage app' in the lower right of your app).

Traceback:

File “/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/streamlit/runtime/scriptrunner/script_runner.py”, line 534, in _run_script
exec(code, module.dict)File “/app/specificenergy/SE.py”, line 66, in
plot_model(model, plot=‘feature’, verbose=False,display_format= ‘streamlit’)File “/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pycaret/utils/generic.py”, line 965, in wrapper
return func(*args, **kwargs)File “/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pycaret/regression/functional.py”, line 1646, in plot_model
return _CURRENT_EXPERIMENT.plot_model(File “/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pycaret/regression/oop.py”, line 1946, in plot_model
return super().plot_model(File “/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pycaret/internal/pycaret_experiment/tabular_experiment.py”, line 2045, in plot_model
return self._plot_model(File “/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pycaret/internal/pycaret_experiment/tabular_experiment.py”, line 393, in _plot_model
self._check_setup_ran()File “/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pycaret/internal/pycaret_experiment/pycaret_experiment.py”, line 138, in _check_setup_ran
raise RuntimeError(

The Streamlit and Python versions.
The latest version of both of them.