Streamlit Components in Figma?

Question for the Streamlit designer folks, is there any way to get an official streamlit component library for Figma?

I’ve been looking around and haven’t found any so I’ve resorted to reverse-engineering them to make my own for making quick mock-ups to share with the team. But it’s less than ideal because it’s not in sync with the latest updates.

Maybe there aren’t a lot of other designers working with streamlit currently but I think a component library would help improve the quality of Streamlit apps because it’s faster for design folks to experiment with different layouts and tweak UX etc.

2 Likes

Hi @Jayne,

Thanks for posting!

Just wanted to let you know that we are working on making our Figma library publicly accessible! Can’t promise anything but we would love to make it happen. Stay tuned :slightly_smiling_face:

Caroline :balloon:

2 Likes

Hi @Jayne, how are you? Following up on this to let you know we’ve published our design system in our Figma community profile! You can take a look and get it here: https://www.figma.com/@streamlit hope it helps!

Cheers,
Juan :balloon:

1 Like

Oooh! Thanks for the update @imjuangarcia !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.