Streamlit Elements is a component that gives you the tools to compose beautiful applications with Material UI widgets, Monaco, Nivo charts, and more. It also includes a feature to create draggable and resizable dashboards. I also wanna use this in my app, but unable to create the below cards using streamlit_elements. Can anyone kindly help with the code ?
The main creator of streamlit_elements is @okld.
- Can we use Card component of MUI in streamlit_elements ? if so kindly provide me the code for the food card.
- Is it possible to put the streamlit_highcharts inside a Card component MUI in streamlit_elements? if so kindly give me some example how ?
- Is it possible to show the data received from a python function on a Card Component using streamlit_elements ?
- Here is the @okld’s post link: ✨ Streamlit Elements - Build draggable and resizable dashboards with Material UI, Nivo charts, and more! - #61 by lkdd-ao
- Link of @okld’s deployed app: https://okld-gallery.streamlit.app/?p=elements
Trying to achieve the below one: