Streamlit runtime error on various linux distributions

Hello Community, how are you? I hope good.
This time I am communicating with you due to an error that has been happening to me too much with streamlit, which is the execution of this using “streamlit hello” command which throws a Traceback type error with different Linux distributions, for example, Linux Mint , Pop OS! and ubuntu.

Due to this I have had to constantly change the distribution very much to my regret to be able to run streamlit well, with kali linux the execution was good for me but it is not the distribution I want to use, I appreciate any help you can give me, I will leave the complete error that throws streamlit in the aforementioned OS so that you can have a clearer idea, thank you very much.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/streamlit", line 5, in <module>
    from streamlit.cli import main
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/streamlit/__init__.py", line 75, in <module>
    from streamlit.delta_generator import DeltaGenerator as _DeltaGenerator
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/streamlit/delta_generator.py", line 19, in <module>
    from streamlit import cursor
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/streamlit/cursor.py", line 17, in <module>
    from streamlit.report_thread import get_report_ctx
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/streamlit/report_thread.py", line 20, in <module>
    from streamlit.proto.BlockPath_pb2 import BlockPath
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/streamlit/proto/BlockPath_pb2.py", line 21, in <module>
    create_key=_descriptor._internal_create_key,
AttributeError: module 'google.protobuf.descriptor' has no attribute '_internal_create_key'

Hi @FRANCO_VINCENZO_BENA, welcome to the Streamlit community!

This protobuf error isn’t a linux distribution error, you need to update the protobuf library: