Hello Streamlit Community Cloud Support,
I am unable to access my Streamlit Community Cloud workspace / My apps page.
After signing in through GitHub, I am repeatedly redirected to a “Set up your account” page. However, the account setup form does not load. The page is mostly blank and there is no Continue/I accept button or account setup form visible.
I have already tried the following:
- Signed in with GitHub.
- Signed in using the Google/email associated with my GitHub account.
- Revoked and re-authorized Streamlit’s GitHub OAuth application.
- Tried Chrome in Incognito mode.
- Repeated the login process several times.
- Confirmed that GitHub successfully authorized the Streamlit OAuth application.
GitHub also sent me a security notification confirming that the Streamlit OAuth application was successfully authorized.
The browser console consistently shows the following errors:
Error loading form: Object
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'getFormElem')
at onboardingFlow-Bvv2XpW7.js:2:4059
at y (forms2.min.js:4:28654)
at Object.success (forms2.min.js:4:29410)
at k (forms2.min.js:6:8743)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (forms2.min.js:6:9497)
at d (forms2.min.js:7:14566)
at HTMLScriptElement.c (forms2.min.js:7:20849)
at HTMLScriptElement.dispatch (forms2.min.js:6:20145)
at q.handle (forms2.min.js:6:18127)
There is also an authentication-related error:
Connect failed [Native Error: Authentication failed.]
This issue occurs even in Incognito mode, so it does not appear to be caused by browser cache or extensions.
Could you please check my Community Cloud account and the authentication/onboarding state on your side and help restore access to my existing workspace and apps?
I have not deleted or redeployed my existing application.
I can provide screenshots of the blank setup page, GitHub authorization, and browser console errors if needed.
Thank you,
Anmol