I can not use streamlit cloud at all!

Hi guys,

I am trying to signup for streamlit cloud.

First, I visit https://share.streamlit.io, it then asks me to continue with google , continue with github, welll, I have a github account with a private project there, so I choose to continue with github, after entering github email and password, I got redirected to google, it asks me to login to google account, well I was using google account to sign up for github, fine, I just enter my google account details, then I am redirected to share.streamlit/error page saying “this isn’t supposed to happen, please contact support”

on the top right of the page, I can see “Settings”, and my github username.

clicking on settings, I see :slight_smile:

I then clicked on sign in with google, I got redirected to the streamlit error page, I tried “allow access” too, it tried to process something and instantly refresh the page and I am still on the settings page.

I tried to click on my github username on the top right, there is a button called “log out”, I can not log out, I got this:

request failed with status code 401

please help.

1 Like

I am having the same issue, cant seem to login and it returns the same error page.

same issue with me… any fix?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.