I have tried to in through Google account or GitHub, either of them works for me. I kept have error
My used streamlit community cloud to deploy my streamlit app before. Later on, I added my github to my company. Not sure whether this is relevant, but now I cannot signin to community cloud with my github or google account.
Anyone run into same issue?
I am having exactly the same issue, can’t log in, getting the same error message. And yes, recently I added my GitHub account to my company organization, but that was like 2 months ago. Not sure if that’s the reason.
- Clear browser cache and cookies.
- Ensure your Google or GitHub accounts are correctly linked and have the necessary permissions.
- Check for any firewall or security settings that might block access.
- Try using an incognito or private browsing window.
- If the issue persists, contact Streamlit Community Cloud support for assistance.
Helpful Link: Streamlit Community Cloud Support
It’s essential to ensure your accounts are properly linked and there are no restrictions on access.