Can't log into my account

Hi all,
For some reason, I can’t seem to log into my account again. Can someone please let me know what I am doing wrong?

Hi @igezeani :wave:

Thanks for letting us know. What sign in method (Google, GitHub, Email, SSO) did you use before you were shown this message? Could you also share your GitHub username? That info will help me relay your issue to our Cloud team.

Best,
Snehan

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I signed up with my GitHub account (username: ignatiusezeani). Surprisingly, any time I try to log in now it takes me back to a Google login interface and ends up throwing that error.

This is really frustrating as I could not demo the app with my team. Please do kindly help.

Regards,
Ignatius Ezeani

@igezeani Thanks for your patience. Would you mind emailing support@streamlit.io about the issue? Our team will work with you to get this resolved ASAP.

Thanks Snehan. Yes I have done that before and I am copying the support team again. I hope they get back soon with some solution

Regards,
Ignatius Ezeani

I have the same issue. Using mobile, during the initial login through github, an error occured. Now it wont let me login with that option. No matter what i do, even clicking public apps brings me to the Google login, which i don’t want to use. Tried clearing cache and same issue. It seems that something is stuck and keeps launching authentication from this point.

1 Like