AI conferences app

Hi everyone,

I am trying to build a comprehensive database of all the major conferences in AI, ML and Data Science from around the world.

The list of conferences that I have gathered so far can be viewed in this Streamlit app:
https://ai-conferences.streamlit.app

If anyone knows any interesting conference that I might have missed, please let me know, so that I can add it. Also, any suggestions about how the dashboard visualization could be further improved are welcome.

Thanks

5 Likes

Hi @amadocta

Thanks for sharing, this is a great app for the AI community!

Here are my suggestions:

• Would be nice to use st.metric() to display general metrics like “Total Number of Conferences”, to highlight key info.
  • Would be nice to have a range slider to selectively display results occuring within a specified timeframe.
  • It would be nice to add a tooltip parameter (help) to provide a short definition about what each field means.
  • Adding a “Contribute to this app” link that points to the GitHub repo may encourage users to help add new conferences or contribute to the app.

Best regards,
Chanin

1 Like

Hi amadocta,

will be great!

Hi shuuse,

Thank you for the suggestion, I’ve added it to the list!

I was actually looking for this type of app! :slight_smile:

Thanks for creating it and sharing it with us!

Charly

1 Like

Hi Chanin,

Thank you very much for your recommendations!
I have implemented the ideas that you mentioned.
Let me know if you have any other suggestions.

Kind regards

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.