Announcing the winners of the Summit Hackathon!

We’re excited to announce the winners of the Summit Hackathon!

giphy

:drum: Drum roll please!

1st place goes to snowChat, created by Kaarthik Andavar

2nd place goes to Ask the Oracle of Omaha, created by Randy Pettus

3rd place goes to Instant Insight, created by Oleksandr Arsentiev

These three winners will receive a trip to Las Vegas for the Snowflake Summit conference in June.

Thank you to everyone who entered the contest!

To our winners: keep an eye out for an email from me tomorrow with more details on Summit!

19 Likes

Congrats winners! All great apps and a couple of those I was betting on as finalists.

I found many other great submissions on linkedin and twitter too - @Caroline any plans for releasing a broader list for us to see and learn from? Awesome job hosting this contest!!

5 Likes

Congrats Kaarthik Andavar, Randy Pettus and Oleksandr Arsentiev!!

The use cases were really good.

@Caroline - Can I get some sort of participation certificate? Would like to put that into Linkedin profile.

Thanks
Somak

2 Likes

Congrats winners! The use cases were really good.

2 Likes

Hello Summit Hackathon winners,

Congratulations on your amazing accomplishment! Your hard work and dedication have paid off, and you should be incredibly proud of yourselves.

2 Likes

Omg still can’t believe I took the 3d place! Thanks so much, it means a lot to me. Congrats to all winners and thanks to Streamlit & Snowflake for organizing the hackathon. See you in Vegas!

3 Likes

We are definitely planning to release a gallery of the apps! Trying to figure out the best way to do this but stay tuned

1 Like

Congratulations to the all winners :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.