I cannot complete the login process through my GitHub account.
The Applications in Github Settings show Streamlit as connected and authorized.
In Stremlit settings there is an exclamation depicting the Github is not connected
When I click on sign in with Github I get the following message:
Tried with different browsers and private window mode and the error persists.
I tried also to revoke the oAuth rights from Github and delete my account from Streamlit but I’m ending up in the same error screen, after using sign up with Github and Authorize Streamlit…
Any ideas or advise on how to resolve this issue?
Are you still seeing this issue? If so, I’d recommend opening a support ticket by following this process.
This issue might be related to your GitHub OAuth app settings. To resolve it:
- Go to your GitHub account settings.
- Click on “Applications” in the left sidebar.
- Find Streamlit in the list of authorized OAuth apps and click on it.
- Click the “Revoke” or “Remove” button to disconnect Streamlit.
- Go back to your Streamlit app and try the GitHub login again.
Useful Link: For more information on managing OAuth app access on GitHub, you can refer to the GitHub documentation here.
This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.