Debian security Problem

Hello my App has already worked totally fine. But a few minutes ago I just changed one thing in the code and I can’t deploy it anymore. Please help me!

1 Like

Same happened to me yesterday and still continues , problem is with packages.txt , you can run app without it ,but features depending on these packages wont work , like my selenium atm.
Dont worry you are not only one with this problem xD.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I’m also using selenium at the heart of my app :D. There is no workaround?

1 Like

Not atm that i know about i hope they ll fix it soon or make alternative. If you fond something out let me please know.

Dňa po 24. 4. 2023, 12:55 Loeerc via Streamlit <notifications@streamlit.discoursemail.com> napísal(a):

We’re looking into this and will report back.

3 Likes

The underlying issue should be resolved for new apps. If you are experiencing this with an already existing app, you may need to delete and recreate it for the issue to be resolved.

Sorry for the issue :confused:

3 Likes

Thanks for fixing the issues in such a quick time :slight_smile:

Thanks for fixing the issue!

It seems Community Cloud is broken again.

Hi @blackary,
I got the same error. I tried to delete the app and redeployed it. But still getting the same error. Please help me to solve this.

GitHub Link:- GitHub - ShyamaleeT/glaucocare
Streamlit Link:- https://shyamaleet-glaucocare-glaucocare-q5oxv2.streamlit.app/

1 Like

I got the same error too @blackary . (12/6/2023). I deleted the packages.txt and it spinning well. Are this issue is arose again?

@cheese_kut @blackary
I tried the app by deleting the packages.txt file. But the app has been baking in the oven for 30 min.

My package.txt file includes these things.
freeglut3-dev
libgtk2.0-dev
libgl1-mesa-glx

1 Like

@blackary Facing this issue, was running smooth last week with same requirements and packages though

1 Like

@blackary
Same problem for me too
started when I rebooted my app
Please look into it
thanks

1 Like

Any further update sir @blackary ?

Sorry for the delay – there is an incident, and the team is working on it. I’ll post an update once it has been resolved.

1 Like

Its working now! Thank you @blackary and the team!

1 Like