I could not delete my app

In my WORKSPACES, there are three old apps that I used so long ago. I cannot delete these apps. When I try to delete them, it shows a message “You have view-only access to this application”. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you.

Hey @Azzukky,

First welcome to the Streamlit community!! :partying_face: :tada: :nerd_face: :tada:

Are you logged into the cloud platform with your Github or through google? It could be as simple as making sure you are logged in via Github.

Otherwise, these might be “orphaned apps”. This can happen when you rename or delete a repo in GitHub without first deleting its respective app.

Can you check on these and get back to me?

Happy Streamlit-ing!
Marisa

1 Like

I also have the same issue and my Google and GitHub both are connected to cloud platform, it happened after renaming the repo. Is there a way to delete them somehow?

Hey @rhnfzl,

The fastest way to fix this according to the eng team is by changing the repo name back just long enough to delete the app from your sharing dashboard!

Happy Streamlit-ing!
Marisa

1 Like

Hi @Marisa_Smith,

Thank you very much for your comments.
Exactly I changed the repo name so long ago before I deleted my apps.
I will try to change the repo name back as you gave an advise to @rhnfzl.

Azzukky

1 Like

Hello @Marisa_Smith,

What can be done if I deleted the repo before I deleted the app?

Hey @alexander_vindel,

I would email customer support I think they will have to take this app down for you. But this could have changed since I was at Streamlit

CC @Caroline :point_up: correct me if I’m wrong

Happy Streamlit-ing!
Marisa

2 Likes

Hello @Marisa_Smith, thanks for your reply :grinning:
I will email customer support about this.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.