Multipage Streamlit app Home.py

Hi,
I created a multipage app using the guidance found on the reference page:

Rather than “Hello.py”, my main page is “Home.py”. But when I tried to host the app on my server, I was told that the driver or main program must be called “app.py” (has to do with the way the server works…). So I changed “Home.py” to “app.py”, but now it shows “app” on the sidebar when I try to run it.

While this isn’t super important, I wonder if it’s possible to still have “Home” show up on the page even though the main program is called “app.py”?

Also, I have 4 different pages in the page folder. On the main page, it only shows 3 above “select tool from above”, with an option to expand. I have to expand it to see all 4. Is there a way to just list all 4 pages right off the bat?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @wangp22,

Thank you for sharing your question with the community!

Your post is missing a code snippet and a link to your app’s GitHub repo. Please check out our guidelines on how to post an effective question here and update your post to help the community answer your question.

Also, please add the name of the server you’re hosting the app on.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.