New Component: Awesome Table

Hi everyone,

I made a component to show a table with possibilities to show order by and search by. I hope that’s project would help you.

Github: GitHub - caiodearaujo/streamlit-awesome-table: Table with many features for Streamlit. This component use Bootstrap and FontAwesome.

8 Likes

I have been using aggrid, but your awesome table looks pretty cool, especially icon buttons, will play with it and give feedback. Thank you!

1 Like

I am using streamlit 1.3.1

1. got this warning
StreamlitAPIException: set_page_config() can only be called once per app, and must be called as the first Streamlit command in your script.

if I comment out line 6 - streamlit-awesome-table/samples/simple_table at main · caiodearaujo/streamlit-awesome-table · GitHubinit.py#L6
then it is fine

1. when running with_iconbutton example, I got this error
streamlit.errors.DuplicateWidgetID: There are multiple identical `st.awesome_table.awesome_table` widgets with
`key='awesome_table'`

see screenshot here

Don’t know where the Pandas Dataframe at the top come from

Will you add features like pagenation for big table?

1 Like

Nice :slight_smile: more table components! I love this I should give it a try

Feel free to add it to the Streamlit Components - Community Tracker so we don’t lose sight of it :wink:

Have a nice day,
Fanilo :balloon:

3 Likes

hi, it is nice
hope it can support show dataframe directly in the future.

1 Like

Thanks to report this issues. I think thats things it’s just cache. I will fix it.

Yes, I’m working with pagination at moment.

1 Like

Wonderful component @caiofaar ! :balloon: :partying_face:

1 Like

Great component @caiofaar ! Using it in my app now.
Wish the search option was a little more configurable, like alignment.

In here for example, not in wide mode, the “by” selectbox is being trimmed and the “Reagent” header is too close to the “Environment” column. do you think its possible to add a “wrap text” and padding options?

Thanks for sharing

Great work! And I’m wondering is there a feature to fold rows upon levels on your roadmap?

Great work @caiofaar! :clap:

Hi @caiofaar

Not sure if that’s expected but I got an error with the latest version of awesome-table

from awesome_table import AwesomeTable cannot be resolved.

Best,
Charly

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.