I’m posting this a couple of days late — sorry! This was mostly a bugfix release, since we’re super busy working on some larger features that will land very very soon. So stay tuned!
You can now tweak the behavior of the file watcher with the config option
server.fileWatcherType. Use it to switch between:
auto(default) : Streamlit will attempt to use the watchdog module, and
falls back to polling if watchdog is not available.
watchdog: Force Streamlit to use the watchdog module.
poll: Force Streamlit to always use polling.
none: Streamlit will not watch files.
Notable bug fixes:
- Fix the “keyPrefix” option in static snapshot sharing #724
- Add support for getColorX and getTargetColorX to DeckGL Chart #718
- Fix Tornado on Windows + Python 3.8 #682
- Fall back on webbrowser if xdg-open is not installed on Linux #701
- Fix number input spin buttons for Firefox #683
- Fix CTRL+ENTER on Windows #699
- Do not automatically create credential file when in headless mode #467