You can simply write admin in any of the email fields to check the work functionalities of the website mentioned above.
I have been in love with Streamlit from the last couple of months. It has been my daily driver now. I am happy to say that this year’s Google Ready Facilitator Program’s Qwiklabs Progress Generator is built by Me and I built it with Streamlit. Streamlit, Gspread and Openpyxl with Pillow can create a magic in streamlit platform I must say.
I kept some key features for the Web App:
- They can track their Qwiklabs Progress with their Registered Mail Id.
- Any Event Host can just fork our repository change the excel file and they are ready with their own students’ progress tracker.
- I added a automated Milestone Badge Generator, so that once you achieve a Milestone, the system can track your progress and generate the Badge as per it.
- A General Milestone Achievers List for the participants to track other participant’s progress
- Also, I added a piece of code for security that doesn’t any other mail id than that organization’s registered set of mail ids can’t check their progress
Thousands of students have used this and I got so many resposes about the smoothness of the portal and helped many learning and getting started with Streamlit. Happy to find out such a gem in 2021
Thank you @Marisa_Smith for helping me creating my account and solving my issues through email.
One of the Biggest Streamlit Fan
P.S: You can simply write admin in any of the email fields to check the work functionalities of the website.