Qwiklabs Progress Generator

https://bit.ly/qwiklabs-progress

You can simply write admin in any of the email fields to check the work functionalities of the website mentioned above.

Hello Community,
I have been in love with Streamlit from the last couple of months. It has been my daily driver now. I am happy to say that this year’s Google Ready Facilitator Program’s Qwiklabs Progress Generator is built by Me and I built it with Streamlit. Streamlit, Gspread and Openpyxl with Pillow can create a magic in streamlit platform I must say.

I kept some key features for the Web App:

• They can track their Qwiklabs Progress with their Registered Mail Id.
  • Any Event Host can just fork our repository change the excel file and they are ready with their own students’ progress tracker.
  • I added a automated Milestone Badge Generator, so that once you achieve a Milestone, the system can track your progress and generate the Badge as per it.
  • A General Milestone Achievers List for the participants to track other participant’s progress
  • Also, I added a piece of code for security that doesn’t any other mail id than that organization’s registered set of mail ids can’t check their progress

Thousands of students have used this and I got so many resposes about the smoothness of the portal and helped many learning and getting started with Streamlit. Happy to find out such a gem in 2021

Thank you @Marisa_Smith for helping me creating my account and solving my issues through email.

Regards,
Sagnik,
One of the Biggest Streamlit Fan

P.S: You can simply write admin in any of the email fields to check the work functionalities of the website.

2 Likes

Hey @sagnikmitra,

No problem! glad I could help! :partying_face:

Happy Streamlit-ing!
Marisa