Streamlit for teams - Branding

I’m not sure if its already in the pipeline, but is it possible to have custom branding in Streamlit for teams? Such as adding company logo, choice of pre-set themes?

1 Like

Hi @saraahrasheed

I do not know whether it will be an option specific to Streamlit for teams, but I believe custom theming is an upcoming feature in development at the moment, at least according to the roadmap :slight_smile: And this will likely come out before Streamlit for teams.

But perhaps there will be even more flexibility in Streamlit for Teams. Perhaps one of the good Streamlit people can answer this.

Best,
Peter

2 Likes

Hi @saarahrasheed -

Peter is correct in that themes are currently in development as part of the base Streamlit package, so regardless of where you deploy that will be an option.

In terms of Streamlit for Teams (our enterprise offering), this is still currently in development, but features to support enterprise use cases are definitely high on the list. If you are interested in speaking with our product manager to relay your specific enterprise use case, I’d be happy to make the introduction.

Best,
Randy

2 Likes

Themes and customization would be awesome!

1 Like

100 % - Fully agree!

At the risk of causing more problems for myself (:laughing:), the expectation is that v1 of theming will be coming out in our next release, expected this week.

Best,
Randy

2 Likes