Trying to login but it keeps defaulting to Google login instead of GitHub. Removed cookies, tried cognito mode of Chrome but still the same. When I try to use the Google login it tries to get me to make a new account. Not sure what to try next.
Chrome, Windows 11
Tried to use the Google login to make a new account as requested and after that it appears to link me into my old account. But it lets me see my apps and says that I have view-only access to my applications.
Have you tried:
- Using Incognito Mode to see if extensions or add-ons are causing the issue?
- Turning off browser extensions to see if they’re interfering?
- Checking your Firewall/Network?
Also, could you please send us your deployed app and its code, if possible?
Hi Charly, the main app is at https://conversation.streamlit.app/. I have not yet released the code. I mean the app is running fine but when I login to streamlit.io I can:
- see my apps
- get analytics about my apps
- reboot my app (I no longer have permissions to do so)
- access my …
As I write this everything has suddenly returned. If it was you. Thank you!
Thanks for sending these details.
So everything is sorted then?
Yes, everything is working fine now. Thanks. Case closed.