I am new to Streamlit and am attempting to open my app in a web browser. However, my browser will not load the URL.
- Install Streamlit within desired conda environment, using Ubuntu WSL.
- Create python script
my_app.py, which imports Streamlit and runs simple Streamlit commands.
- In an Ubuntu terminal (within the conda environment that has Streamlit installed), run
streamlit run my_app.py
- Paste the “Network” URL into a Chrome browser. The page never loads, and I do not get an error message.
- Paste the “External” URL into a Chrome browser. Recieve the message “This site can’t be reached220.127.116.11 took too long to respond.”
From the documentation, I believe my app should open in an online page.
- Streamlit version: 1.25.0
- Python version: 3.10.4
- Using: Conda
- OS version: Windows 11 Pro, version 22H2, and Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS,
- Browser version: 115.0.5790.171 (Official Build) (64-bit)