st.toast— a command to briefly show toast messages to users in the bottom-right corner of apps. See our documentation on how to use this feature.
st.mapnow has parameters for latitude, longitude, color, and size to customize data points (#6896).
st.multiselectsupports setting placeholders and specifying the maximum number of selections via the placeholder and max_selections keyword-only arguments, respectively (#6901, #4750). Thanks, @fhiroki!
- Customize the date format for
st.date_inputwith the format parameter (#6974, #5234).
- Forms can now be submitted with Enter/Return while inside
- The app menu icon in the upper-right corner of apps has been changed from “☰” to “⋮” (#6947).
- Minimum required versions increased for multiple Python dependencies, including numpy>=1.19.3 and pandas>=1.3.0 (#6802).
- protobufjs was bumped from 7.2.1 to 7.2.4 (#6959).
- Visual design tweaks to Streamlit’s input widgets (#6944).
- Bug fix: st.slider now accepts general number types like numpy.int64 instead of just int and float (#6816, #6815). Thanks, @milliams!
- Bug fix: Data labels for st.slider and st.select_slider no longer overflow when inside st.expander (#6828, #6297).
- Bug fix: Elements no longer re-render from scratch with each rerun (#6923, #6920).
- Bug fix: st.data_editor hashes styler objects correctly for stability across reruns (#6815, #6898).
- Bug fix: Fixed the padding for embedded apps using st.chat_input to prevent messages being cutoff (#6979).