Welcome to the Weekly Roundup!
07/20/20 - 07/26/20
Issue - V12
Every week we’ll share community-driven apps and articles that were shared with us during the previous week as well as any major announcements from Streamlit. If there is anything we missed feel free to add it in a comment or @ us on Twitter!
- Check out the new Components tracker @andfanilo’s made here.
- @randyzwitch will be presenting at SF Big Data next Tuesday at 12:00pm PT. More info can be found here.
- Build a COVID-19 Dashboard With Fewer Than 40 Lines of Code
- Topic Modeling Open Source Tool
- Building an Image Cartoonization Web App with Python
- Deploy a Machine Learning Model as a Web Application (Part 2)
- Give life to your Data Science Apps using Streamlit
- Google Cloud Entity Recognizer @Charly_Wargnier
- Football pass heatmap
- Topic Modeling Tool
- Regex playground
- TeachEasy: Web app for Text Summarization & Q/A generation
- Breast cancer classification
- Kaggle-ja FAQ
- Social distance detector
- Neural style transfer using PyTorch
- A configurable Streamlit-based leaderboard
- Deploy a Computer Vision Model on a Webpage | OpenCV & Python
- TEATH - Text extraction and thresholding
- Loan Classification WebApp
- AutoGOAL demo
Cool happenings and other things
- Tools for Machine Learning Interactive Visualization [Upcoming: August 4th, 2020]
- Pycon Africa 2020 [Upcoming: August 4th, 2020]