Welcome to the Weekly Roundup!
06/01/20 - 06/07/20
Every week we’ll share community-driven apps and articles that were shared with us during the previous week as well as any major announcements from Streamlit. If there is anything we missed feel free to add it in a comment or @ us on Twitter!
- Components are currently in closed beta, but we’re expanding the beta. If interested in creating and/or testing, read more here.
- 0.61.0 was released on 06/03/20, click here for the release notes.
- Create beautiful and simple ML web apps that you can deploy at scale in a few steps
- How to Build a Machine Learning Web App Without REST API
- Streamlit apps: Deploy Instantly with Zero Configuration
- Beginner’s guide to making an interactive Iris flower classification app using Streamlit
- Super Simple Way to Scrape BBC News Articles in Python
- Mixed Data to Predict Housing Prices
- Flood visualization tool
- ParsBERT Sentiment Analysis
- Loan repayment breakdown
- Data exploration app
- Face mask image detector
- Deepstack object detection @robmarkcole
- Global Covid Data
- First app
- Neural network visualizar
- COVID-19 Dashboard India
- Loan default prediction app
- COVID-19 Impact in India
- Streamlit Python Formatter
- Build A Beautiful Machine Learning Web App With Streamlit And Scikit-learn | Python Tutorial
- Artificial intelligence for thyroid nodule classification
- How to Build Your First Data Science Web App in Python
Cool happenings and other things
- Blogging with Streamlit @banjtheman
- Webinar on Creating a Machine learning Application Using Streamlit [Upcoming: June 10th, 2020]
- Tools for Machine Learning Interactive Visualization [Upcoming: August 4th, 2020]